Saturday, February 14, 2009

14feb2009

Happy Valentine's day to all readers.




Things for every readers to ponder.

Mum: How can we find peace? We find peace when we put down all the troubles and burdens in our hearts.

Son: So mum, We have to put it somewhere right? So where do we put these troubles and burdens?

Mum: (Speechless)

The End.

1Peter5:7
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.


Matthew 11:28-30
"Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light."









2Corinthians12:10
That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardship, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Romans12:1-2
Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God - this your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home