Saturday, February 21, 2009

21feb09

I just woke up from my long nap. super tired. Shifted my office and stuff on friday. From 9am the shifting starts till like 2am in the morning. then saturday we continued at 9am to 12 pm plus plus.

Friday, I was so busy that i don't even had the time to eat lunch. so i only had my dinner/supper at 1am plus plus. just 2 cups of instant noodles. how sad. slept in the office floor. the design is bad. took away my bunk. through the night ppl kept coming in and ask for stuff! and they HAVE to switch on the lights! ITS NOT PITCH DARK! we tried to carry a bullet proof shield. so 4 person were dragging it because it SO SO SO HEAVY! i think its more than 500kg. I'm one of the 4. eye powerers of 8++ just stand around. when i called for help.. only 1 came to help! The rest just stay and use their eyes
as we try to let the shield drop to my side, it was SOO HEAVY. my whole face turned red and I could break my back and die just like that. I shout and scold in a very fierce tone. FINALLY they get their butts moving and help me to support.


very busy... very tired.. very hungry.

Sat, finally finish almost everything... wash up.. called a cab... and i came home....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home