Monday, May 4, 2009

4may09

It been awhile since I last really blogged...

As my dad continue to challenge God's love and His greatness, as swine flu start killing and spreading to Europe, I find myself losing my directions. I start having the views that since God has already planned for everything, His will WILL be done, ain't I just like a puppet? My thoughts and my actions and the outcome. Did God plan for it to happen? Or God allow it to happen? For there is a difference. Saying God plan for it to happen its saying that everything is by God, God planned that you will choose this, you will become like.. Saying God allow it to happen its saying that we choose to go this way, and you will become like this because God allow it to happen. So the question is DOES GOD TAKE PART IN DECISION MAKING? or God doesn't but just intervene at times?

I have a feeling that God allow us to make our own decisions just that when its super BIG decisions that will affect God's work, God will intervene. I don't think God plan for us to sin but He allow it to happen. This shows that we make our own decisions.

What to do in life?

To do my best in everything for God wants use to play our part well.

"The foremost is, 'Hear, O Israel! The Lord our God is one Lord; and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.' "The second is this, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these." (NAS, Mark 12:28-31)

Love God
Love others.


God said to Moses,
Exodus19:
5 Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine, 6 you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.' These are the words you are to speak to the Israelites."

Keep the commandment

God's treasured possession.
How good will you treat and take care of your treasured possession? How much more will God take good care of His treasured possession...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home